My happiest 5mins of the week

Both my 9-mth old son and I were down health-wise for last couple of days. 

He was struggling with a bout of fever after his immunization shots, and I from a nasty bit of flu & fever. Both recovered around roughly the same time, i.e. today evening.  Wife had chores to do, and she left me in charge of him. After trying a few tricks, none of which interested him, I decided to be a bit innovative.

I dimmed the lights, and together, in the dark, we watched my favorite Michel Jackson’s “Will you be there” picturized on Free Willy montage shots on Youtube.

And this was my happiest 5mins of the week. Why? Because, this is one of my favourites and I am soo thrilled that my son liked it too!! He was seeing a whale for the first time in his life, but he enjoyed every moment when the whale emerged from the water and did tricks. 

He he.
Can hardly wait to introduce him to Doctor Who, Tintin, The Lord of the Rings, Batman, GI Joe et al.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Value of revisiting the past...

Observations, (likely) Implications & View - March 2022

Dark clouds